Electronic Control System for DC Lamps 100 – 200 W
- Power Supply for Metal Halide DC-lamps, Xenon and Mercury, in the power range of 100 W to 200 W
- Operating Voltages between 36 and 98 V, other ranges possible with modifications
- Output power selection by solder bridges in 6 steps / 20 W
- Certified by USHIO
- Input voltage range from 90 V AC to 264 V AC, power factor corrected line input, built-in EMI-filter: meets CE and FCC part “A”
- Special newly designed anti aging and anti abnormal arc control circuit for high optical reliability over extended lifetime.
- uP controlled, Digital Power Management with high output stability over lamp lifetime.
- Output short circuit protected
- Thermal shut off at 90°C
- Shut off function for end of life and lamp fail parameter
- Photo feedback terminal
- less than 1% rms light flicker at all frequencies under full load
- auxiliary 24 V / 200 mA output at 2 terminals for fan drive, only available when the lamp is in operation.
- UL60950-1 certified, UL 60601 compliant