Igniter for low voltage DC-lamps with Lamp-Current up to 180A.
- Unique drive system: needs no more external power source, self synchronisation with ballast
- Igniter for DC-Xenon and DC-Hg discharge lamps operated by electronic ballasts
- Suitable for low voltage and high current DC Lamps.
Operates between 85 V and max. 200 V DC ballast open circuit voltage
- Nominal Current of up to 180 A with natural convection
- Maximum Current of 250 A with additional fan cooling
- Compliant to RoHS-directive 2002/95/EC
- Self stopping operation (< 1 sec)
- DC-Impedance of about 650 μΩ
- DC-power loss of about 6 W @ 100 Amps, 21W @ 180 Amps
- DC-Power loss of 37 W @ 250 Amps (with forced air)
- Cathode or Anode operation to Ground/PE with same type
Safety · According to IEC (UL) 60950-1
RoHS · According to 2002/95/EC